My name is Ke Wang. I am currently an assistant professor at Department of Mathematics,
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Email: kewang at
ust dot hk
- Office: Room 3432
- Office phone: + 852 34692016
Department of Mathematics, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Probabilistic combinatorics
- Random structures
- Random matrix theory and its applications
- Assistant Professor (2019–present), Department of Mathematics, HKUST.
- Research Assistant Professor (2016–2019), Department of Mathematics, HKUST.
- Visiting Scholar (2015–2016), Department of Computing & Mathematical Sciences, California Institute of Technology.
- Host: Joel Tropp.
- Postdoctoral Fellow (2015–2016), HKUST Jockey Club Institute for Advanced Study (IAS), HKUST (on leave).
- Postdoctoral Fellow (2013–2015), Institute for Mathematics and its Applications, University of Minnesota.
- Host: Tiefeng Jiang.
- Summer Internship (June–August 2011), Industrial Mathematics and Operation Research, Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, New Jersey, US.
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA, Ph.D. in Mathematics, 2006–2013.
– Advisor: Van H. Vu.
- University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, B.S. in Mathematics, 2002–2006.
- 2020-2023     Hong Kong RGC grant ECS 26304920 (with the RGC Early Career Award).
- 2019-2022     Hong Kong RGC grant GRF 16308219.
- 2018-2021     Hong Kong RGC grant GRF 16301618.
- 2017-2020     HKUST Initiation Grant IGN16SC05.